...and in the boat, there was a man...

A place to keep track of the daily doings of Me. Cos you love Me.

Monday, September 26

Remembering the threesome

[ mood = hungry music = Michael Bublé (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Quando Quando Quando]

Having caught up with former Lilydale Campus Chair JB last week for chocolate at Max Brenner in the city, (and being reminded of what it's like to laugh hysterically in public at something as amusing as a conversation on cum at an open-air cafe), I managed to catch up with the last decent Sec/Treas, AS. We took in lunch at Balsamic (Eastland) and caught up each other on our lives after SSU. AS invited me to his baptism, which I have to say I am quite thrilled about. I recall my high school years and the weekly Eucharist in St Mary's Chapel at school. Having been brought up Anglican, but having been busy these past eight years or so, I am out of practice.

Reminiscing about old times brought us to talk of *that* ssu council induction weekend where RS punched a tree, and Ocean was conceived. I *still* can't believe MK was sooo drunk that he finished the bottle of port, thinking it was red wine! LOL

After lunch, we watched Dukes of Hazzard at the local Hoyts.

The movie itself was very entertaining - much more than I had anticipated - but even more entertaining than the content of the movie itself was the blooper reel played over the credits. Aside from the cinema being packed with high school students (in Ringwood, no less!) on holiday, the facility is bloody huge! Atmosphere is always grand at Eastland; I'd put it up there with the Rivoli.

As we parted, and I went in for the manly shoulder pat, AS surprised me with a hug. Sentimenal fool that I am, I shed a tear in the car on the way back to Toorak, and the relative normality of life as a hermit.

But it wasn't to be...

[The remainder of this entry has been embargoed until December 2005]