...and in the boat, there was a man...

A place to keep track of the daily doings of Me. Cos you love Me.

Friday, June 10

And he's off....!

[ mood = solitary/idle music = Boyzone - Crying in the Night ]

G has been down from country Victoria for the past couple of days, finalising bits and pieces for his trip over to Europe and Asia (work-related, mind you - no leisure for the boys!) Nothing interesting to report, but we did go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith - the new Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt movie, and I must say - it wasn't bad.

Anyway, I'm less than motivated right now. I'm in a rut. Must be "hate the world" day.

More later, I'm sure.


Nothing ever stops all these thoughts and the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I could do would distract me when
I think of how I shot myself in the back again