...and in the boat, there was a man...

A place to keep track of the daily doings of Me. Cos you love Me.

Sunday, March 27

wa hey! a birthday party!

[mood = excited music = Kylie - Please Stay]

Just got in from Charlie's 40th Birthday Party, and what an exciting celebration. Our gift (a beautiful gong) went off a treat - I'm so glad the boys liked it.

It's weird how the universe chooses odd times for important conversations. Take tonight for instance - G and I had a talk about relationships, and where we were at in the grand scheme of friendshipness. From there, the conversation got on to posses and stuff, and I was saying how I don't feel like I fit in to their 'gang' sometimes, but that this was not necessarily a bad thing.

Anyway, long story short - I got a glimpse into another facet of human interaction, which forced me to question my own position.