...and in the boat, there was a man...

A place to keep track of the daily doings of Me. Cos you love Me.

Wednesday, March 23

updates

So I'm gonna use the Easter break to get off me sorry ass and update this blog.

Much has happened since my WorkCover incident (unpiercing the piercing).

I guess I've been glowing, since people at work keep telling me so. And apparently I keep smiling for no apparent reason. It's been odd - having just come through two years of having not a lot to smile about, to where I am now...

Oh, and the drive out to Sunshine is not as bad as people keep saying. Don't forget that every other weekend brings a delightful drive out to the sunny City of Monash to visit the olds.

Anyway, I've decided that my next piercing adventure will be guided by my wallet - I'm a bit skint these days with no ongoing job, and expensive tastes. The tattoo expedition has been put off to mid year, since it's a group thing, and we all need to get our calendars synchronised.