...and in the boat, there was a man...

A place to keep track of the daily doings of Me. Cos you love Me.

Friday, March 11

blood... lots of blood

... at least, I *thought* there was.

Earlier today, I was attacked and had to be rushed to Medical. Apparently I was there for a lot longer than I thought. They say I probably won't feel the effects for a while - the migraine will come later.

It reminded me of the time Dad had to rush me to the family doctor for stitches, after I fell off the swing and gashed open me chin. There really was blood everywhere then - and I ended up getting at least five stitches.

Anyway, now I am sitting in my flat, eating soup that I made from scratch (see, this head injury ain't *that* bad... yet), and feeling guilty. Guilty cos I had to phone Jenelle and cancel my trip up to Daylesford for this year's Chillout! Festival in Daylesford. I'd promised to go, but since I can't really drive any long distances due to today's happenings, it's not going to happen.

So here I am, at the computer chatting (hey Andy) when I should be in bed, resting me head. There's so much going on right now that I feel like my fingers are way too slow to keep up with it all. (Get your mind out of the gutter - I mean to type everything).

Adrian (the 2005 SSU President) has made an overture which I have accepted, as I said I would. I heard that CK 'presented' her petitions to him today. The way she tells it, Adrian and the Vicky/Caspar machine are hell bent on pinning the whole deal on me. Me! I had nothing to do with it! But I guess the old adage that if you keep telling yourself that daylight is dark, eventually you will believe it, is true. I must be such an evil, coniving prat in their eyes.

I'm not sure that I care.

Oh well, I guess we'll see what next week brings. I doubt it will see much progress beyond what has come and been so far. Except that I may be out of a casual job at the Student Union, since it would seem that a directive has been issued threatening all casual workers. Kind of ironic, given Vicky and Caspar's position on casual work last year.